Ridin' the Rails October 13th ~ Please join us.
Ridin' the Rails Train Excursion - October 13, 10:00am - Child Ticket
Experience history with your family on a round-trip ride on a historic diesel train from Lima’s Lincoln Park over the Quincy Bridge near Quincy, Ohio
(63 miles round trip), courtesy of the Cincinnati Railway Company.
• Two Engines and Four Coach Cars
• Each excursion wil accommodate 330 people.
• Refreshments and sourvenirs will be sold onboard.
• Tickets good for specified departure time only.
• No refunds - No exchanges - Non-transferable
• This historic train is not ADA accessible.
• Dresss for the weather: cars are not heated or
• Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure.
• Train will leave promptly at scheduled
• Children under two do not need a ticket if held
by a parent.
• Infants in car seats or carriers placed on train seat must have a child fee ticket.
• Parking is available at the medical building across the street from the fire station.
• A drop off area will be available at Lincoln Park with limited handicap parking.
• Tickets cannot be mailed. Please pick them up at the Museum or at the “will call” station at Lincoln Park the day of the excursion.